Since using Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 I have been unable to email payslips.

Options
Amanda Evans
Amanda Evans Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Can you provide a bit more info?  what is happening?  are you seeing a blank screen after selecting employees to email payslips?  there have been several posts on here about this issue and what to do to fix this... but not sure if this is what your issue is?
  • Amanda Evans
    Amanda Evans Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Once i get to the "Select Forms to Send" screen there are no choices and I'm unable to go any further.  I have read and gone through all the previous posts other people have had about this issue and none of them fixed it.  I was wonder if it was just a 2019 version issue as I didn't have this problem until I changed over?
  • Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options

So when you say that after the "select forms to Email" there are no choices does that mean you can't see "pay slips, payment summaries, etc or are you are you in the "Send Forms" options in which case you won't see anything. However try a Verify data and then a Rebuild and a restart computer and then if that doesn't work then call Reckon