Failing to send payroll information to Govconnect STP

BORA Lee
BORA Lee Member Posts: 2
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Hi I am using Reckon One (payroll only software for single touch payroll) and currently having an issue in relation to STP submission. I have processed the payroll for one employee and moved to the single touch payroll tab and sent the payroll information. It came up with little box saying that it has been successfully sent and the status has changed to 'sent'.However when I move to Govconnect page, it keeps saying that there is no data. and asking me to send payroll information from reckon one and it will be available there. I have also registered the software ID with the ATO already. Please help me solve this issue.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Bora,
    Can you please check if the legal name details in your Reckon One book match EXACTLY with what is listed in the Company & Advisers section in GovConnect as your company name? Including case sensitivity etc.

Also, please check all other fields are valid and contain no special/invalid characters eg. brackets around the phone number or quotation marks etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• BORA Lee
    BORA Lee Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav, Thank you so much for your help. I have just realised that I had the brach number left as blank and I put the same brach number that I have for Govconnect. Now everything seems working fine!! I was actually wondering what this brach number was for. what is this branch number??
  • Lisle Pastoral
    Lisle Pastoral Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    I have this same issue as above. I think it could be either because of the name or because the partnership name contains , and &. Whilst I can change the legal name in GovConnect it does not change on the icon when I launch it. Does this matter? WHat else could it be?