single touch payroll

Options
Clover Melville
Clover Melville Member Posts: 10
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
My File won't send to the GovConnect area - It's quite hopeless
I've set myself up as the agent to lodge - all green lights on the GovConnect site
I've processed the payrun and all good
I've gone to the STP tab and chosen the payrun and an error just keeps coming up
"Error in transmitting STP transmission to GovConnect IPA"

This software required so many steps to set this stuff up and I'm at an utter loss
Xero has worked well,  MYOB has worked well,  even quickbooks has worked well

It's impossible to get anyone to call me back from Reckon about it even though I am
an advisor !  

Anyone can help please ?  

Comments

• Naomi Kohler
    Naomi Kohler Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2019
    Options
    What reckon are you using? Reckon One

• Clover Melville
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yes Reckon One the video said the file should go direct to the govconnect site because it's cloud based but it won't do anything but throw up that error
  • Sylvia_9868171
    Sylvia_9868171 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Options

I am having the same issue but yesterday went into my lodged payroll and ATO has advised that its not set up correctly via AUSKEY login !
  • Clover Melville
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I went to access manager and added reckon abn and id there with my other software I also am trying to lodge with reckon govconnect are in reckon With your auskey you may need to add reckon as a software you use to lodge and make sure under yournauskey you have ticked the permissions for your client/s
  • Sylvia_9868171
    Sylvia_9868171 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Options

Thanks will request CFO check setting cos I don't have access and I am not sure he 100% understands the Auskey set up.
  • Clover Melville
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My issue is resolved You need to check all the employee details I had Qld on the address instead of Queensland and it was stopping the file from sending to the govconnect site. Also I had to make sure no slashes or apostrophes were in agent or business name and employees have to have a number