Single Touch Payroll

Options
Teagan Uttridge
Teagan Uttridge Member Posts: 36
edited June 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have been using Single Touch Payroll since 01/07/2018, I have lodged weekly seemingly without any issues. From October onwards have been "pending" until yesterday, Now I have 1week with a lodgment error saying the ATO failed to receipt. You may not need to do anything about this. What and I supposed to do with that message and how  am I supposed to fix this and reconcile year end to avoid my staff having issues lodging their tax this year

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Teagan,
    Is that all there is to the error message? If not, could you post a screenshot of the full message.
    If you've already submitted successful pay events AFTER the erroneous one, then your YTD balances are correct and up to date (STP is reported on a YTD basis).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, What happens after the final pay event has been lodged.  Do we receive an acknowledgement on the Business Portal that ATO have received final? and that it is now tax ready for employees?