Single Touch Payroll

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • (Edited)
I keep getting error messages All to do with fraction digits constraint failed. Know idea what is happening. Tax office says it is not them. Please help. Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Only one employee
Photo of Jukie

Jukie

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 84,120 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jukie,
Can you post the full exact error message you're receiving here please?

Also, do the figures you're inputting into the app have no more than 2 decimal places?
Photo of Jukie

Jukie

Thank you.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  The amounts were:  $1178.00    $248.00  $111.91

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 83,826 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jukie,
Those screenshots show that the figures being input into the Tax Withheld field has a value with more than 2 decimal places. For example, in the first screenshot there's a value of 14005.00111, the second screenshot; 14253.00111 and the third; 12430.00111.

Can you double check the balances being input and correct where required.

Let me know how you get on.
Photo of Jukie

Jukie

I find this very confusing as I enter 248.00 ?  Only 2 decimal places?
(Edited)
Photo of li He

li He

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Jukie, have you find the solution yet as I have the same issue?? I check many times and resubmitted but always the same message come back.
Photo of Jukie

Jukie

Hi  No I haven't.  There must be some type of issue but all I ever get back is that I must be doing something wrong.  My amounts are correct so I think there must be some software issue but no one will advise me.  I will keep trying :(
Photo of li He

li He

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I think it is the app itself. I don’t think it can be fixed so I’m thinking if we can unregister the app from ato and start another one??
Photo of AJ

AJ

• 60 Points
I also keep getting this error message, have emailed Reckon who did not provide any troubleshooting or explanation. They advised me to look at this page however as far as I can see there is no solution on here either! Disappointed in this app
Photo of Jukie

Jukie

You think someone would try and help with a solution.  It isn't just me so there must be an issue.  Reckon can you please help!