single touch payroll error

Options
Diana Sayes
Diana Sayes Member Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am getting the error : Invalid Company Information provided. Please check your ABN/WPN, Company Name and Branch number match those set in Reckon GovConnect Single Touch Payroll for your company.
This error came up and I have definitely logged in and connected to the ATO portal as required to.  I have checked the details 1000 times and I can see no error.  I have tried setting up another branch, same error.  There is no customer support to be found, the phone just keeps hanging up on me as you are at capacity,  This is a nightmare.  I have spent 10+ hours doing this.  Surely there is a better way!

Comments

• Diana Sayes
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Further, I've tried to update the address in the customer service portal and my address doesnt exist in your system.  It is a unit in an office block but it will only allow me to put the street number and not the unit number.  This is the worst.
  • Diana Sayes
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I've also watched all of the webinars, scoured the community site and called about 50 times.  Surely I can get help somewhere.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Make sure the company name and/or legal name is spelt exactly the same as the tax portal and/or gov connect. Caps, full stops etc
  • Goody Two Skis
    Goody Two Skis Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    yes THERE WAS A BETTER WAY! I ONLY HAD TO MAKE A SINGLE TOUCH TO UPLOAD MY EMPDUPE FILE  IN PREVIOUS YEARS. I USED TO BE ABLE TO GET ONTO MYOB HELP WITHIN MINUTES. WE HAD A BETTER WAY. THIS IS A BACKWARDS STEP NIGHTMARE
    iM ALL SET UP WITH STP BUT MYOB DID NOT CREATE A REPORT. IVE BEEN TO ALL THE HELP WEBSITES BUT NOTHING IS HELPING BECAUSE IM ALL SET UP CORRECTLY. IVE BEEN ON HOLD TO TECH SUPPORT FOR 2HOURS!!! I HAVE OTHER CALLS TO MAKE. I TRIED ONLINE CHAT BUT GOT NO REPLY. RIGHT NOW IM MAD AS HELL AND FEEL THAT THE ATO COULD SAVE A LOT OF MONEY BY DITCHING ALL CURRENT STRUCTURES, SACKING EVERYONE, AND JUST HAVING ONE EMPLOYEE WHO STARTS A GOFUNDME PAGE.