Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Hosted WEBINARS! Register now!

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Hi everyone,

We've have a series of webinars coming up that will cover the hot topic of Single Touch Payroll specifically for Reckon Accounts Hosted.

The webinars will show you how to use Reckon GovConnect for STP and answer the most common questions around Single Touch Payroll. We'll also provide you all the information you'll need to submit your first STP report to the ATO.

Our webinars will cover the following topics in detail:
  • Signing up for Reckon GovConnect, setting up MFA and your STP entity
  • Key information to prepare your company file in Reckon Accounts Hosted
  • How to share your Reckon GovConnect entity with other users
  • Where to find your Software ID and how to register it with the ATO
  • Submitting your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP
  • Common error messages and solutions
We're holding a number of webinar sessions so you can register for the most convenient time to you. Check out the dates below.
  • Wednesday, April 3, 1:30PM - 2:15PM (AEDT)
  • Wednesday, April 10, 1:30PM - 2:15PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 1, 1:30PM - 2:15PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 15, 1:30PM - 2:15PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 29, 1:30PM - 2:15PM (AEST)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Leisha S
    Leisha S Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    No other days available? If not viewed live, how long until recording will be available to view in the video library? Thanks.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi Leisha,
    If you're not able to make one of the 5 live sessions above, we'll have the recording available pretty quickly after, within 24-48 hours I'd say. I'll post them here as soon as they're available for everyone to view.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leisha S
    Leisha S Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Thanks Rav! Wednesday's I'm not available every week. If it's there soon after that would be awesome. Thanks! 
  • Rav
    edited April 2019

Hi everyone,
    Just a quick reminder to let you know that the first of our Single Touch Payroll webinars will be starting today. We'd love to see you there.
    If you're not able to make it we'll have the recording available here to view as soon as possible.

• Sasha23
    Sasha23 Member Posts: 59
    edited April 2019
    Actually that would be good too
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi folks,
    For anyone that missed the Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Hosted webinar, you can view it below -

• Jamie Stewart_6481493
    Jamie Stewart_6481493 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2019
    Hi Rav.  I'm wanting to set up my STP.  The video above has been removed.  Have you got some step by step instructions?
  • Jamie Stewart_6481493
    Jamie Stewart_6481493 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2019
    Disregard my last message Rav.  I have since found the guide.
  • Tahlia Tilley
    Tahlia Tilley Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Are there PDF notes for this webinar? 

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi Tahlia,
    Not exactly a PDF but we've got step by step guides on setting up your company file for STP and also the lodgement process for Reckon Accounts Hosted on our Help site here -
    https://help.reckon.com/reckon-accounts-hosted/payroll/single-touch-payroll

• Tahlia Tilley
    Tahlia Tilley Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Thanks Rav.