SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL

Michelle_10253794
Michelle_10253794 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi,

I have just started using STP and have a question.

An employee left the company in July and I am trying to submit their final pay (I have submitted all other employees for that pay event). I didnt include them in the normal pay run as I thought they had to be done separately. 

When I go to submit the final pay how does it get submitted?

If I do it as a final pay run it comes up under the date it is uploaded and not the date of the pay event but it recognises it is a final pay event. Does this matter about the date it is coming up with?

If I do just a normal upload for this employee it isnt recognising it as a final pay event.

I have put the release date on the employee in Reckon.

Can anyone help please?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Have you entered the termination date correctly for this employee?  eg if final pay period end date was 15.09.19 - then termination date needs to be on or before this date.  if this is correct - then uploading an STP file for just this employee for just that final payment date - should show it as a final pay event when it appears in the STP GovConnect portal?
  • Michelle_10253794
    Michelle_10253794 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    Thank you for your help Linda - I changed the termination date and it is now coming up as a final payment.