Single touch payroll "No data" Send to GovConnect" does not work no error

Options
Allan_10136328
Allan_10136328 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
New Reckon one user here. Set up Reckon, followed the steps for STP. Have exactly correct spelling in the legal name and company name. Process the payroll successfully. Under STP tab, I can see the draft payroll. Click this but no data is displayed in the table. When I click the Send to GovConnect nothing happens and obviously, no data is displayed in the Govconnect app.image

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,384 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Allan,

Does the details in your STP entity match EXACTLY with what is listed in the above section in your Reckon One book settings? For example, have you set up your STP entity in GovConnect with a GST branch number with your ABN and is that also listed in the branch field in your book details section?

Also, do you have the legal address details setup in the above Reckon One section?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Allan_10136328
    Allan_10136328 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, entity details match the book settings. Company name and legal name.  I don't have a GST branch number. I only used the abn number and entity name to set up.  

I verified that My hosted SBR software is all correct in the ATO access manager.

Legal address is set up and matches the physical address.

This is really frustrating!!
  • Helen Nicholson
    Helen Nicholson Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Allan has anyone got back to you on this since the last message?  I am so stuck and have exactly the same issues here.  Only one of my pay runs has shown with details and ready to send before, now it doesn't.  Did you call support?  Thanks