Single Touch Payroll - No Employees Showing Up

Sydnee
Sydnee Member Posts: 5
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi,

I have tried to contact the support department multiple times with no answer about this problem.

After I finish a pay run and go to Single Touch Payroll no employees are showing up/loading and I'm unable to send to GovConnect.

I've been having this problem since September and really need it fixed ASAP. Can someone please advise how I can fix this problem so the data can be sent to the ATO.

Thank you,
Sydnee

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    After I finish a pay run and go to Single Touch Payroll no employees are showing up/loading and I'm unable to send to GovConnect.
    Hi Sydnee,
    Can you run me through the exact process you're going through at this stage above.

Have you already set up the STP entity in GovConnect? 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sydnee
    edited November 2019
    Hi Rav,

Yes STP has already been set up and I had no problems sending the data from WE 07/07/19 through to WE 01/09/19.

Exact process is as follows:
    1. Finish pay run
    2. Go to Single Touch Payroll screen which shows the pay runs (screenshot attached)
    3. Click the current weeks pay run.
    4. This is where no employees load and I'm unable to press the Send to GovConnect STP button (screenshot attached)

Thanks
    Sydnee

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    You have to click on Actions, Finish Payrun, so it changes from a draft status to Posted, then it should appear in the Gov Connect window Pretty sure that’s your problem, but I’ll stand corrected if not
  • Sydnee
    edited November 2019
    Hi Kris,

The pay runs have been posted so unfortunately this isn't the problem. The draft status in the screenshot above is in the Single Touch Payroll section, not the Pay Runs section (it is still a draft in STP section as I'm unable to send the file to GovConnect).

Thanks,
    Sydnee
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Oh ok sorry, misunderstood
  • Angela Defranceschi
    Angela Defranceschi Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Hi  I had the same problem and it was something in the settings that I needed to either tick or untick, but the support person on the phone was a big help, so just keep trying.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi Sydnee,
    If you haven't had a chat with the support team already, would it be ok for the team to take a look at the book in order to see where this is breaking down for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sydnee
    edited November 2019
    Yes if the support team could have a look into it that would be great. I've tried to contact them multiple times over the past few weeks and haven't been able to get anyone to get back to me. The book is Adam's Ribs & Pizza and the account username is kbenjar@exemail.com.au

Thank you Rav!
  • Rav
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Sydnee,
    Can you please give it another go now when you can and let me know if its working as normal?

Cheers

• Sydnee
    edited November 2019
    Hi Rav,

Yes it is working again! Thank you so much for your help!

Thanks
    Sydnee
  • KYLIE_10586484
    KYLIE_10586484 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Hi Rav, 

I can see in the thread you fixed this problem for Sydnee but how?  I'm having the same problem.

Would love your help.
    Kylie

• KYLIE_10586484
    KYLIE_10586484 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    Nevermind.  I found a solution.  Apparently having a re-hire date in one of my employees throws an error.  I've removed it and it's all working.

Thanks to this article for an answer...

https://help.reckon.com/article/q5z4kpd2pv-kba-5746-an-error-occurred-submitting-single-touch-payrol...