single touch payroll payslips

Greta Collins
Greta Collins Member Posts: 9
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
We ran payroll yesterday, I completed the STP process then went back to email payslips and the function won't work.. After I select the payslips to email and click ok the next screen that comes up saying currently no forms marked to be sent. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi Greta,
    It sounds like there may be a corrupt email in your list. If your Send Forms list is blank and not showing emails then it means there is a corrupt email somewhere in the list which is preventing other emails from showing. 

To resolve this you'll need to go through the process outlined in this KB article -
    Send Forms list is blank and there are no Payment Summaries to email

Unfortunately it can be a time consuming process depending on how many emails you need to clear from the list but is the only way to clear the corrupt element.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Greta Collins
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav, what makes this happen? 
  • Greta Collins
    edited July 2018
    We haven't had any changes in payroll since last week and the payslips sent so i am unsure how it has corrupted? And is it an actually email address that is incorrect that i need to change? 

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Greta,
    There are a few causes for data corruption, the best way to ensure it doesn't is to perform regular maintenance on your file. Check out the article I've linked to below for more info on this -
    How to perform regular data file maintenance in Reckon Accounts (Desktop) - Verify Data / Rebuild Data

Its not an email address you need to change, you'll need to clear the list until the Send Forms list starts showing email(s) by going through the process in the KB article in my first reply. Unfortunately, you will need to repeat step 5 as many times as required in order to clear the list.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Hi Greta.  I had a similar problem on Friday and was aware of the steps above, which Rav has outlined.  However, knowing that there might be a corruption somewhere, I elected to firstly select just one employee a from a little further down the list, rather than all of them.  Strangely, when I hit OK, the next screen which came up had all of them listed.  It was almost as if it needed to be "kick started".

John L G

• Greta Collins
    edited July 2018
    Thanks John, I have managed to get the payslips out! Hopefully we don't have the same issue next week!