Single Touch Payroll (STP) multiple entities Reckon GovConnect

TeaganHayse
TeaganHayse Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
Good morning

I have 5 business in ReckonOne and therefore I need to subscribe to Reckon GovConnect for each entity. How can I do this as it doesn't allow me to add additional business in the screen?????

Thanks for your help

Teagan

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    To add another STP service in your Reckon Portal account, select 'Buy Now' and then choose Reckon GovConnect.

There is no cost and we'll be making some changes to that menu to make it clearer on how to add another GovConnect STP service.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kyle
    Kyle Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    I am wanting to add a 2nd company to my existing Reckon Portal Account. Do I have to register this second company with the ato the same way I did with the first one (ie. registering reckon software ID with the ato using auskey for that 2nd company)? ...and if so do I use the same software id that is listed on the Company and Advisors tab...or should each separate company have its own unique software id? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Hi Kylie,
    Yes you'll register the unique Software ID for the second company in the same way as you did for the first. Each separate company will have its own Software ID.
    There's more info here - Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kyle
    Kyle Member Posts: 29
    edited March 2019
    Thank you Rav, I've just encountered another issue. When I go click on  'Verify' (using the ABN) it brings up the new company Name but the email address that comes up is the one I used for the 1st company...not the one that the new company has registered with the ATO (yes they are different for both companies). It doesn't let me change the email address..so does this matter? I'm presuming the 1st email address comes up as default as this is the one my user on reckon is set up under??