single touch payroll using payroll premier

Options
Angela Edwards
Angela Edwards Member Posts: 25
edited August 2018 in Payroll Premier
Our Branch number autopopulates in the text field to 001, even though I have previously changed it and saved it as nothing (000).  Then when I connect to STP Connect, it tells me invalid branch number, ABN etc.  Once I change the branch number back to 000 and save it, reissue the STP report and export it to STP connect, it processes successfully.

Is there anyway that I (or Reckon) can stop the branch number reverting back to 001?

Thanks heaps

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Angela,
    Thanks for this, yes at this stage you need to change the branch number manually in Payroll Premier after a STP export. Our devs have advised me that the GovConnect STP portal will be updated to address that particular behaviour. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leanne Dew_6895437
    Leanne Dew_6895437 Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2018
    Options
    you need to use both 000 and 001 to upload different file atm 

• Angela Edwards
    Angela Edwards Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Thank you Rav and Leanne :)
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Angela & Leanne,
    The mismatch issue relating to the branch number in Payroll Premier & GovConnect STP has been resolved with an update to GovConnect STP earlier this afternoon.

You will no longer need to manually change the branch number in Payroll Premier for an STP submission.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.