single touch payroll - YTD Super Figures Are Not Correct

Nicola Smith
Nicola Smith Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi there I am using Reckon Premier 2018 R2P and I have come to check the YTD figures for our employees for EOFY and it appears that the YTD figures lodged in STP for super are not balancing back to our payroll reports.
We did have an issue with our company file back in September/October last year and I can pin point that from the pay run on the 11th September the Super YTD figures have reset back to the beginning and the difference is the 1st July to the 4th September pay runs exactly....
Would you have any ideas how this can be fixed?
I have four pay runs still pending in STP from the 2nd October 2018 to the 16th October 2018, though I have logged in to the ATO and can see the submissions are ok, and from this point forward I have no pending or error files.
I remember back around this time there was an issue with the STP function in Reckon and this was fixed with an upgrade.
Any assistance is appreciated.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I had something similar with Reckon Hosted about the same time and a rebuild of data fixed it
  • Nicola Smith
    edited June 2019
    Hi There, I did do a verify rebuild three times over the weekend and this has not made any difference
    !
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Do the payslips show the correct YTD figures? and do they match to your Payroll Summary reports for the year?  
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Ignore the pending pays from back in October - this data has been replaced by STP lodgements since - the important thing is the YTD figures in the final STP lodgement for the year?

• Nicola Smith
    edited June 2019
    As i have people on different pay runs I have read the notes on the EOFY process today and it appears that I have to do the upgrade for 2019, and then process using the new software for the final pay event similar to the EMPDUPE process for STP.