So I just paid $630 for a Reckon Hosted subscription. So far I can't even log in - black screen of death.

• Question
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

So I just paid $630 for a Reckon Hosted subscription. So far I can't even log in - black screen of death. And I've been on hold for 33 minutes after being told it should be 7 mins. Is this the usual service level - because if it is I'll be wanted my money back by the time they finally take my support call.
Photo of Simon Mallender

Simon Mallender

• 190 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • Stunned

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Simon,
Very sorry to hear you've had a rough start to your Hosted experience, certainly not the way we'd like you to start off. 

In regard to your black screen (and if you haven't spoken to a technician yet), can you please try heading into the Hosted control panel and into the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area. 
Log off any active sessions you find in this section and then logout (use the logout option in the top corner).

Give it a couple of minutes and then try again. In most cases this will resolve the matter however if not, our techs can and will escalate to take a closer look. 

Hopefully that helps, but let know how you get on

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.