so many problems with Reckon started new system which is absolutely amazing 'Xero' I can no longer login

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
so many problems with Reckon started new system which is absolutely amazing 'Xero' i had told reckon I'm changing account software in next month but they have now logged me out so I can no longer login to any access at all
Photo of Michelle Michelle

Michelle Michelle

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Michelle Michelle

I can no longer log into reckon even though I am still subscribing, and its my Business that is in jeopardy, reckon not allowing me in
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,828 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Have you asked Reckon why they have locked you out?  Perhaps you have a different problem than the one that you are telling us.  John G

Michelle Michelle

Yes and they have tried a reboot/refresh of new pass word, also it will not accept my user ID or email to direct any changes, I have been escalated but I unfortunately need to get into my accounts today and yesterday etc

Michelle Michelle

29 mins waiting for Tech support  where he said Im still subscribed and they will escalate as he changed password and refreshed system to no avail....hope
fully it won't take long :|
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle,

Please send me your Customer ID to community@reckon.com and I will investigate where matters are at this stage.

regards,
John.

Michelle Michelle

Yay sorted !
Photo of Reckon FAQs

Reckon FAQs, Employee

• 10,138 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Great to hear Michelle.

regards,
John.
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

• 24,828 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Good to see that in respect to your problem you now have Xero issues with Reckon!!  John G
Michelle / John (Reckon).

So what was the actual problem here today with the inability for Michelle to log in?    I feel that the subject of this forum article, and the initial concern that was raised, has not been explained at all, and as a sideline reader of this article,  I feel that the real issue has not been satisfactorily explained and/or Michelle has left readers with a particular view of what she felt had happened,   These sort of articles don't truly explain what the issues are, and lead to all manner of different conclusions.

How about a full explanation of what may have happened here, John?

Michelle may have some former basis for desiring a switch,  but this seems to be a second issue.

Gary

Michelle Michelle

I'm trying to delete what was initially a search and it was posted so how to delete? The three issues have been solved once again
Michelle.  I believe that only Mirko, the forum administrator, can remove forum articles.  But glad your three issues were solved.

Gary