Software I/D

Options
113396 Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi all,
I cant seem to find my Software id for ato access manager to register Reckon to the ATO. Where do I find this number?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Debbie,
    Your Software ID for Reckon GovConnect STP is listed in the Company & Advisers section when you're logged into the STP application in the Reckon Portal.

There's some more info on this here -
    Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited July 2018
    Options
    Thank you so much - all done!
  • Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I have logged into the portal, but have been unable to enable MFA. I downloaded Authy on to the desktop. It says "you have no accounts - add an account here" "enter the code from the website"
    what website? what "account" do you add? anyone got any clues
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    Options
    There doesn't appear to be anyway to enable MFA without scanning the QR code with a mobile device. No other code is provided in the Reckon Portal to enter into Authy. Anyone else found this or have an answer?
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I used my iPhone and have no problems with MFA
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    Options
    On a different note, we have to be specific about allowance types but there is no facility to add a new type as in first aid or telephone?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello Nicky,

Please see our article on STP which has a section on the new Allowance subdivisions.  These categories are to Tax Tracking Types - you can still create separate Allowance items for First Aid and Telephone, but whereas previously you may have used a Tax Tracking Type of Allowance, now you must use the appropriate of 5 categories; for all others, use Allowance - Other.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Nicky Wray
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thanks John. I already have the allowances created from the previous year, I was just querying if another category could be added for those allowances that don't fit the 4 existing (not including other) rather than using "other" when we were told to be very specific
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Nicky, 

Those types are specific to the ATO and not Reckon. If your allowance doesn't fit any of those categories please use 'Other'.