Software I/D

113396 Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi all,
I cant seem to find my Software id for ato access manager to register Reckon to the ATO. Where do I find this number?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Debbie,
    Your Software ID for Reckon GovConnect STP is listed in the Company & Advisers section when you're logged into the STP application in the Reckon Portal.

There's some more info on this here -
    Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

edited July 2018
    Thank you so much - all done!
  • Nicky Wray
    Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2018
    I have logged into the portal, but have been unable to enable MFA. I downloaded Authy on to the desktop. It says "you have no accounts - add an account here" "enter the code from the website"
    what website? what "account" do you add? anyone got any clues
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    There doesn't appear to be anyway to enable MFA without scanning the QR code with a mobile device. No other code is provided in the Reckon Portal to enter into Authy. Anyone else found this or have an answer?
    edited July 2018
    I used my iPhone and have no problems with MFA
  • Nicky Wray
    edited October 2018
    On a different note, we have to be specific about allowance types but there is no facility to add a new type as in first aid or telephone?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Hello Nicky,

Please see our article on STP which has a section on the new Allowance subdivisions.  These categories are to Tax Tracking Types - you can still create separate Allowance items for First Aid and Telephone, but whereas previously you may have used a Tax Tracking Type of Allowance, now you must use the appropriate of 5 categories; for all others, use Allowance - Other.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John
  • Nicky Wray
    edited September 2020
    Thanks John. I already have the allowances created from the previous year, I was just querying if another category could be added for those allowances that don't fit the 4 existing (not including other) rather than using "other" when we were told to be very specific
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Hi Nicky, 

Those types are specific to the ATO and not Reckon. If your allowance doesn't fit any of those categories please use 'Other'.