Software ID error

Options
Sue Botha
Sue Botha Member Posts: 11
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I need a bit of help regarding my STP has been lodged and the Software ID is in Auskey, but the pays do not show in Auskey and in Govconnect there is an ATO error saying "Your nomination with the software provider may not be the correct Software ID in Access Manager" I have checked and it is correct. My first payrun was successful with a different ID. Where to from here?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Sue, welcome to the Reckon Community,

Did you obtain the Software ID from the Company & Advisers section within GovConnect STP itself as listed HERE?

If so, what process did you go through to register the Software ID?
    Through the ATO Access Manager?
    Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sue Botha
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The software ID came from Company & Advisor Info and registered this through Auskey. I have done this again today and will wait and see if anything happens.  I have 2 pays waiting to go through and my next pay is on Wednesday
  • Sue Botha
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I Still have a problem with software ID not being recognised  in AusKey.  Any assistance will be great. Thank you
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Sue,
    Are you still getting the same message after redoing the Software ID a couple of days ago?
    The software ID came from Company & Advisor Info and registered this through Auskey. I have done this again today and will wait and see if anything happens.
    Also, you mentioned that your "first payrun was successful with a different ID", can you give me a bit more info around this particularly around this other ID?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Annette Bowden
    Annette Bowden Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    After several attempts to lodge my payroll without success, I have now received the following message - your software ID does not contain the correct Software ID in Access Manager. To resolve update your information or call the ATO.  I called the ATO they said all was good there end and it must be a reckon issue.  I know I have the correct Software ID - where to from here?
  • Janice Baird
    Janice Baird Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I to are having trouble registering my Id with ato,I to called the ATO and they tried to register the ID but said it comes up Invalid and was advised to call you guys.
    Can you please help me.

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Janice,
    There shouldn't be any issues with registering the Software ID for your STP entity.
    Where are you obtaining your Software ID number from?

Please ensure you're giving the ATO the Software ID from your STP entity as listed in this article -
    Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?