Speed Issue continue - at 22:25pm MEL, AU time. WHY !!??

Options
Peter Tisdall
Peter Tisdall Member Posts: 21
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Still, at 10:25pm at night, in Melbourne Australia, I suffer speed issues. I'n on a large broadband service the TELSTRA [supposedly one of the better providers, and have a massive pipe. That said, it's not the size that matters, but what's at the other end. Reckon - Your servers are still struggling. HELP - let's get some attention on this please. Feel free to call me AGAIN. 0434415163.

Comments

• Peter Tisdall
    Peter Tisdall Member Posts: 21
    edited November 2016
    Options
    image It just gets better ....
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What activities are you conducting when encountering these speed issues Peter?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Peter,

The C=47 error is pointing to a problem in your company file.  It can pop up in a number of situations, but most of the time it is related to opening and changing a transaction from a report.

At this point you want to open your company file from scratch with no reports open.
    Please do the following:
    1. Be ready to press the Ctrl and Shift keys simultaneously.
    2. On the Dashboard click on Launch Reckon Accounts Hosted 2016, and then
    3. a split second later hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys and continue holding
    4. (if you miss this timing, start again)
    5. until Reckon Accounts opens to the No Company Open screen.  
    6. Open your company file, but take note to hold down the ALT key after entering your username and password and before clicking OK.  Hold down ALT until your company file opens without any reports open.
    You should now resort all your lists and then rebuild and verify your company file.  Full guide available here.  Followup on any errors found.

You can look up other potential fixes to a c=47 problem, and any other error message you may get, on the knowledgebase.

Hope this helps,

regards,
    John