Speed - Reckon Accounts Hosted

Michelle_9656470
Michelle_9656470 Member Posts: 31
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Speed - Is anyone else's Reckon Accounts Hosted running slow today?  I am sure it is our internet connection, but IT says its my program :(

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi Michelle,

Are there any specific areas/tasks in Hosted that you're noticing are particularly slower than usual?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michelle_9656470
    Michelle_9656470 Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2019
    Thanks guys ... I knew it wasn't my program (I love Rekcon) .... my program just speed up, and I did a speed test and its near 4 times what it was before.   Grrrr .... its our internet, but IT never believes me :(
  • Irina Baciu
    Irina Baciu Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    Hi Rav, we have the same problem,the program is running very slow...yesterday it was similar,but today it is incredibil slow. Can we do anything?

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Yes, running slow here too (NZ) - no particular areas just slow.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi all,
    Just checked in on this with the Hosted team and loads/capacity seem within normal range today and no widespread issues.

There are however a few things that can be done to ensure you are getting the best efficiency out of your file and subsequently Hosted experience - 
    How to improve the performance of your QBI company file

Apart from the network connectivity aspect, I'd recommend checking out the info around your TLG file, DB file fragments and also the creation of a portable company file from the article above.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni_9025747
    Toni_9025747 Member Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Hi Rav, thanks for checking this out for us (probably our particularly wet weather here affecting our internet)
    ....I learnt a while back to ensure our company file is maintained and it is a weekly routine to check all these things  (in the article) - and expecially resorting the items list which I do every second day (as we are constantly adding new items to our already large database) and I do advise anyone who has a large company file to maintain it on a regular basis.