Staff intermittently not receiving their payslips

Kelly_9053791
Kelly_9053791 Member Posts: 29
edited September 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Hi - I know this is unrelated but I can't find an answer anywhere;
I have selected staff intermittently not receiving their payslips - I've tried everything!!
I have found others asking this question too and they appear to have found no resolution. HELP - how do I fix this? Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: IMPORTANT NOTICE - Webmail Batch Payslips - Reckon Accounts 2017.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Hi Kelly,

Is there any patterns or consistencies across the staff members who aren't receiving the payslips? ie. @hotmail, @gmail addresses etc or anything else?

How often would you say this occurs?

You've covered off checking the spam folders, marking the email address as safe etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kelly_9053791
    Kelly_9053791 Member Posts: 29
    edited April 2017
    Hi there,

No consistencies, outlook, live and Hotmail are the 3 that I can think of that have been affected.
    The one employee in particular has been here approx. 6 pays and received the first payslip and now nothing.

Tried junk folders etc, and yes on a previous employee who had this issue - he tried marking us as a safe address and continued to have the issue intermittently.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2017
    Ok thanks Kelly, just had a word with our Support team around this.
    It might be best to give our Hosted support team a buzz so a technician can take a closer look and suggest further testing on this with you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.