State Payroll tax Incorrect for 1 st July 2018

Danny Loypur
Danny Loypur Member Posts: 9
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
The Threshold for this financial year is incorrect it should be $650,000 not $625,000 and the threshold link doesn't work in Employee drop down

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Danny,
    Thanks for raising this, I've had a chat with our product team about this and unfortunately due to the timing of this change it was too late to include in the initial release.

Please check out this KB article for more info -
    State Payroll tax changes in NSW and VIC for 2018/19

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Danny Loypur
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav
    I understand what your saying but the thresholds were announced way before 1st of July 2018. I only changed to Reckon hosted because you guys sell it as the best software to have with the latest tax tables and your software is always compliant. Otherwise I could have stayed with the desktop version if I need to edit things manually.
    Regards
    Danny
  • SusanR
    SusanR Accredited Partner Posts: 30 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav, 
    Getting a few clients calling me about this.  Can you please check with the team and advise a date for a TTU?
    Warm Regards, Sue
  • Nancy May
    Nancy May Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    Hello, we are regional employers and I have already been changing the report manually to account for the different percentage rate. Would love it if Reckon added both the opportunity to tick a box for regional employers in Victoria as well as updating the default threshold change to their list of "to do jobs" to make that report worth printing. Thanks heaps :-)
  • Danny Loypur
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav
    Any update when the update is coming for the Payroll tax?
    Regards
    Danny
  • Danny Loypur
    edited August 2018
    WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING????
  • SusanR
    SusanR Accredited Partner Posts: 30 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited August 2018
    Hi Rav,
    Can you please check with Development and advise of a date for the TTU to suit the Victorian State Payroll Tax?  I have client's who rely on correct reporting from their accounting solution.
    Cheers, Sue
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys,
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. 

In regard to Hosted, we're looking at a release in September (exact date to be confirmed) which will include the update to State Payroll Tax thresholds.

A patch for Reckon Accounts Business (desktop) is currently available here -
    Reckon Accounts Business 2018 R2.1 patch

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited September 2018
    Reckon Accounts Hosted received an update yesterday afternoon, part of that update included a change to State Payroll Tax thresholds to their current levels.

If you continue to experience any disparities in relation to this area, please let us know.

Thank you all for your patience.