Still can't login with ISO

Fred_9115866
Fred_9115866 Member Posts: 12
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
Haven't been able to login to reckon one from any of my apple computer iPad iPhones for the last 4 weeks. Have tried Firefox chrome and safari none work. Help line saids they will look into it and call me back. I'm still waiting. Sick of calling them for no response. Completely over this software and will be demanding a refund for all the money I've wasted on it.

Comments

• Fred_9115866
    Fred_9115866 Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2017
    Windows works but my old windows laptop isn't really up to the job anymore
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi Fred,

I've been in touch with the support team and they'll be giving you a call shortly.

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Iain_9155920
    Iain_9155920 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    Hi Fred,
    I use an iMac, iPad and iPhone and can get the browser based version to work on all devices using Safari. I can also get the App to run on the iPad and iPhone. I did have issues changing my password though. The 'Change password' button doesn't work. Reckon tech said to use the 'I forgot password' button before you log in. This allowed me to change the password to something that I knew. Also the portal is at 'https://portal.reckon.com'.
    Some older posts state that you must have MS Silverlight running to access Reckon One but I have it disabled in my browser preferences.