STP App

Toni Hudson
Toni Hudson Member Posts: 17
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi everyone.  I use Reckon One to do bookkeeping for a friend's business.  I would like to use the STP App to report wages as I don't process the payroll.  I can find the ABN for the business on the App but it won't proceed any further and then sends me to a page to log into the Reckon One program.  Could anyone let me know how to get around this problem so I can use the App.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi Toni,
    Reckon One has its own payroll module which not only takes care of payroll but also sends STP submissions for payruns directly to our GovConnect service. Just checking, have you considered this option rather than having something separate for STP?

In regard to the scenario you've outlined when attempting to create an app account, can you let me know the ABN you're trying to register please and I'll see what's happening on our end.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    The ABN is 28 054 688 747
    Also if you can access it could you change the mobile phone number to mine for authentication notices.  My number is 0439 503 480
  • Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    The ABN is 28 054 688 747
    Also if you can access it could you change the mobile phone number to mine for authentication notices.  My number is 0439 503 480
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Or you could share the file to your login details and also share the gov connect app. You would do this from the client's end and open it in your own reckon login
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the details Toni.
    When I search this ABN, it shows that its already registered to the STP app back in June and the app account looks to be under a business email address of yours.
    I can delete the ABN and app account if you wish which will allow you to start again & set things up properly, but I'll wait to hear from you before I do that.

Let me know

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    If you could do that it would be great and I will start again with set up. Thanks for your help
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    No problem, I've gone ahead and done that.
    You'll be able to register the ABN to the app now.

• Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    That's awesome. Thanks for your help
  • Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    I've just tried to set up app and it says my email address is already registered. Was this part of the deleting process
  • Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    When I go to sign in and press forgot password it sends me to my Reckon One login and won't let me just reset the password for the App login
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    Don't create a new account. Just sign in with your existing account and you'll be asked to register the ABN to the app. 

• Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    I can't seem to remember my password and when I hit the button for reset password it sends me to my reckon one login which I don't want
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    What is the email address you're using when you attempt to login? Is it the same email address that is listed on your Community account?

• Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    I think so. tonihudson@westnet.com.au
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    Right ok. I'm not going to delete that account because its linked to the account with your Reckon One book.

So here's what you can do. Either create the app account with a different email address or reset the password to the account.
    If you choose to reset the password, it will take you to the Portal login screen (which is what you use to login to Reckon One as well), and go through the prompts to reset the password. It will ask you to enter an email address so enter your tonihudson@westnet.com.au email and follow the prompts.

• Toni Hudson
    edited September 2019
    Reset password in the Reckon One portal for my login there but it did not transfer through to the App. My login on the portal is a username not my email address. Does that matter