STP App

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
I have previously entered 3 months of payroll information on the App on my phone.  I have logged in to do my next run and it's asking me to create my first pay run??  Did I miss something last time?  There is no history listed under that tab.  I'm sure I followed all instructions.  How do I know if it has been submitted?
Photo of Dianne Thompson

Dianne Thompson

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,836 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Dianne,
It sounds like you've logged in with a different account than the one you used previously to submit the pay runs.

What is the ABN you've registered to the app? Can you confirm that the email address for your app account is the same email address registered to this Community account.
Photo of Dianne Thompson

Dianne Thompson

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,

Thank you for your reply.  I realised after I sent that post that I hadn't checked the box to say that I had notified the ATO of the Software ID. After I had done that it still hasn't transferred the 3 months of pay runs to the ATO.  Will it transfer them when I submit more pay runs, even though it is saying to create my first pay run now?  The amounts I have previously put in are listed under the employees pay summary.

Thank you,
Dianne