STP ATO Error Message

Caz S
Caz S Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I've just received this message after lodging STP - any clues?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
  • Rozep
    Rozep Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2019
    Hi Caz

I had this issue after upgrading the tax tables. When you go to lodge your file from Reckon Do Not Tick the Full File Replacement box. It only needs to be ticked if you are replacing a previously sent file. Hope this helps your issue, it fixed it for me.

• Caz S
    Caz S Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    Thank you for your advice. I updated our business details in the Reckon portal and lodged our next week of payroll without issue. To replace the first week with the error, do I click on Full File Replacement and upload again? Thanks again in advance.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Caz.
    Since STP is reported on a YTD basis, there's no need for you to submit the previous week's pay event. The current week's one which you've just submitted will update your balances provided its successful.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bruce McRae
    Bruce McRae Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    And how do you submit it when its pending and there is no delete button???

For something so simple . . . . . . . the number of convoluted steps is incredibly frustrating!!!!!!! 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    If it says pending - then its already submitted - hence no delete button?
  • Bruce McRae
    Bruce McRae Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2019
    Ahhh, but i was expecting that screen to live update which I now know it doesn't.

After I opened it and found out it was in "error" it then updated the main screen to say error which then let me upload a new file.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Bruce, there are some changes planned in regard to how the status messages work but for now there's more info here which should be useful.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.