STP

Michelle_10097247
Michelle_10097247 Member Posts: 11
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
When I try to upload my pay data I get this in red at the top of my screen ' instance.PayrollEvent.PayerAddressDetails.State is not one of enum values: NSW,QLD,NT,WA,TAS,SA,VIC,ACT. This then disappears and i am left with the upload screen. I have tried to watch the help video but it wont load ( i just get the spinning wheel of death, and yes my internet connection is good). i have no idea if my data has loaded but I presume not.
Help Please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Michelle,
    I'd recommend you go back into Reckon Accounts Hosted and check that your Company Information section and also all employees have the correct State listed in their profiles.
    Once you've corrected this, create a new pay event file in Hosted and submit it through GovConnect as normal.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Michelle_10097247
    Michelle_10097247 Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    Thankyou Rav, it seems our company didnt have the state listed. Thanks again :)