STP EOFY Final Pay?

Options
Fiona Christoff
Fiona Christoff Member Posts: 10
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Can you please confirm if for the end of the financial year Final Pay event needs to be checked when processing the last pay run for the financial year.

Comments

• Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have lodged last normal payrun for the FY.   now what to use final pay event. as it is last lodgement for 2019 What option is used?

Please select which report Type you wish to upload to Reckon Gov Connect STP

New Pay Run / Full File Replacement   

Update a previously completed ATO submission

Or am I better to wait for the update that is supposed to arrive?

• Paul Mason
    Paul Mason Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I also have a question about all this, I paid one employee in late June but did not have the FINAL option to tick, how do I resend data as final
    also our directors salary last payment for the Year was made in late May and off course not marked final
    I tried to do a Zero dollar pay run to mark as final but Reckon argues about that idea
    any ideas what too do
    We had another employee wo was terminated in December 18, He was never paid via STP, do I do a ENDUPE file just for him ?

• Joy Bodker_10080209
    Joy Bodker_10080209 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi,
    After doing the final pay run and then updating to the 2019 version there is an end of financial year option that sends through an updated file that picks up all employees paid. I only commenced STP in March and this final file picked up the employees who had stopped working in December and reported them as well.
  • Paul Mason
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Joy, I'll do it that way too :-)

• Paul Mason
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Fantastic, That Worked and yep, It picked up all current and even the terminated employees that were not reported previously via STP