stp error

Shay_9665917
Shay_9665917 Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
error uploading my first STP for the year (it was working on the last payrun)
instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetails requires property "TotalGross" instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalPAYG"

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Shay - the solution should be found here?  http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=5706

• Shay_9665917
    edited June 2020

Nope - AS you can see I have not checked Update Event.  So Reckon is creating the file incorrectly.
  • Linda ABC
    edited July 2019
    So you didnt choose update event, and you selected the first option (new payrun/full file replacement) with uploading the file to GovConnect?  
  • Linda ABC
    edited July 2019
    One of the Reckon Techs posted recently that it could take up to 72 hrs for the ATO to process files at the moment.
  • Shay_9665917
    edited July 2019
    yes 
  • Shay_9665917
    edited July 2019
    So i tried importing it using the "update previous submission" and i get this.  It is dated incorrectly and has EOFY totals - It is completely wrong

The file i have used is dated today but is time stamped.  (does not normally have time stamp.  I really hope it hasn't stuffed up my EOFY.  I do not like this version of STP at all.  It is so glitchy and convoluted.

• Vanessa_7035974
    Vanessa_7035974 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2019
    I just got that error as well, but it was for my final STP upload for the year. I ticked the "final pay" option in Reckon Hosted. And in STP I ticked the "Update a previously completed ATO submission or Finalise Year", but I just get the error above & it doesn't even upload the file at all. I think we did create an STP file earlier for the same pay run, but hadn't ticked "final pay" and hadn't uploaded it to the STP portal, but I wouldn't have thought that would have mattered anyway.