STP Error

HJA ACCOUNTANTS
HJA ACCOUNTANTS Member Posts: 2
edited November 2019 in Reckon One
Hi, when i try to 'sent to GovConnect STP', it always shows 'An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API'. i tried to fix every detal inculding special character in staffs information and the 38 characters of company name. Still come out the error.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hi there,

Ensure you have access to the STP subscription under the same Reckon Portal account as the Reckon One book.
    To check this, go to the Reckon Portal > click Reckon GovConnect > the STP subscription must then appear under either the tab "GovConnect Subscriptions" OR "Shared with me".
    If you do not have access to this STP subscription, then you will need to either create it if it hasn't been created already OR if it has already been created, then request the owner to share it with you.

Related info - An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• HJA ACCOUNTANTS
    HJA ACCOUNTANTS Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Hi,
    It's under the same reckon portal account, it's still shows error.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Perhaps have a look at ALL the fields listed in the Knowledgebase article in my previous post.
    Failing that, give our technical support team a buzz and a technician can take a closer look into this with you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• AIZ PA
    AIZ PA Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2019
    Hi, I met the same issue. I have checked all the criteria in the article.
    I am wondering how I can delete the company information under GovConnect Subscriptions and setup it again.