STP Error

Bob Barbuto_9170153
Bob Barbuto_9170153 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Error message when uploading
Failed to find auregfind
Error, Line 0 ,reason: The file name,directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. However if I skip past this I can lodge the file via Govconnect The file shows Pending . When I click on details the message is to do with Software ID. Can this other problem only be solved by contacting the ATO

Comments

• Costa
    Costa Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I found that if there is a full stop after the title (Mr.) in reckon it rejects when submitting to stp

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Bob,
    It sounds like there are a couple of things at play here so lets tackle each separately.

In regard to the 'Failed to find auregfind' error message, can you let me know at what step of the process you're coming across this? ie. is it when exporting your STP report from within Reckon Accounts Hosted or is it when you upload that same STP report in the GovConnect service?
    The reason I ask is this error usually comes up if there is a special character in the file name. There's a bit of general info in this Knowledgebase article here - 
    Failed to load auregfind error in Reckon Accounts

The second aspect of this is the Software ID message you're coming across after your pay event has been submitted. What this refers to is the Software ID number from your STP entity in GovConnect requiring registration with the ATO. This needs to be completed so that your pay events will be accepted successfully and I'll add a couple of links below which will outline how to do this.
    Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?

Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.