STP Error for Finalise Year in Reckon Hosted 2019 R2

Options
Margaret Lokmer
Margaret Lokmer Member Posts: 33
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I use Reckon Hosted and have upgraded to 2019 R2. Payroll is run from two different Reckon licenses for the one ABN therefore I have submitted TWO different "Finalise Year" reports - one from each. I have the following errors:

First "Finalise Year" submission:
The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.
- An unexpected error has occurred, try again. If problem persists, contact the ATO. Error code {Code}

Second "Finalise Year" submission:
The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.
- An unhandled error occurred within Core Services. Record the details of the message and contact the agency service desk.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Margaret,
    Don't worry too much about this yet, both of these error messages are due to issues with the ATO's SBR2 service which handles STP (& other) transmissions. Its under extreme load at the moment and this morning (12 July) seems that its having some hiccups.

My recommendation is that you submit your file again a little later today and confirm its status. At the moment the ATO is processing submissions in 1-2 days.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Margaret Lokmer
    Margaret Lokmer Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Rav. VERY much appreciated. I will try and submit it again in a few hours.