STP error

Options
Angela_10121721
Angela_10121721 Member Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Payroll Premier
Hi, I started using STP last week on Payroll Premier and have not been able to lodge my report with the ATO yet as it keeps coming back with errors. I have fixed all the errors they sent through for me to fix regarding address etc. however now it won't let me do a new payrun it only give me the option to replace a previous payrun. This message keeps appearing 'We were unable to process your submission because we could not locate the submission that you have requested to be replaced'.This is impossible as I haven't been able to lodge my first payrun yet. This is driving me crazy can anyone help??

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Angela,
    When you are creating & exporting the pay event in Payroll Premier, are you selecting the Full File Replacement option?
    If you're creating a normal new pay event, then please don't select any options ie. tick any boxes in Payroll Premier

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angela_10121721
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav

When I hit upload to send my file the below screen pops up and I'm unable to send it without choosing an option? If I cancel it just sends me back to the upload page.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Angela,
    Sorry just to clarify, I was meaning when you are creating the STP file IN Payroll Premier.
    When you are ready to create & export the file In Payroll Premier, are you ticking one of the boxes/options for the type of pay event that its created as ie. Full File Replacement, Update Event etc?

If its just a NORMAL new pay event that you're trying to submit, please ensure that you aren't ticking any boxes in Payroll Premier (Full File Replacement, Update Event etc) when you're creating the pay event file.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Angela_10121721
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav, I misunderstood your first reply. I will try that now. Thank you
  • Angela_10121721
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thank you so much Rav, that has worked!! Much appreciated.