STP - Error while creating subscription [CASE ID 5622336]

Joel_9839579
Joel_9839579 Member Posts: 4
Trying to login to GovConnect but error keeps appearing.

Spoken with technician on the phone but received no information after.

Need help in setting the whole STP reporting and appreciate someone to help please.

-Joel

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi Joel,
    This message means that the ABN has already been registered for STP services.
    In most cases we've found someone else in the business has created a Reckon Portal account and registered the ABN for STP already. In this case, you need to login using the original account that was used to register the ABN.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joel_9839579
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav,

Thank you for the information.

The person has left the company and no longer has the access. In this case, do you know how can I take it over from here?

Joel
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Joel,
    In usual cases, handover from an outgoing employee should include either providing access to the account or sharing the STP entity to another employee through the Share process.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like this has occurred in your case so from here what you'll need to do is the following;

Provide written & signed consent on a business letterhead.
    If there is a partner/agent involved they will also need to provide the same written & signed consent.

Requirements;
    • Written consent on a Business Letterhead
    • ABN(s) affected
    • Email address of Reckon Portal account the ABN is registered under.
    • Declaration of what has occurred and why you wish to have access to this STP entity.
    • Signed by the business owner/authority and explicitly state that they are acting on behalf of the business

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joel_9839579
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav,

There is no partner/agent involved, so I will just need a letter to authorise me to access Reckon GovConnect.

Do you know who I can send this letter to so as to provide me access?

Best regards,
    Joel

• Joel_9839579
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav,

I have sent to the email as provided. Look forward to hear from someone.

Thank you so much for your asssistance, really appreciate it!

Joel
  • Rina Cristobal Azurin
    Rina Cristobal Azurin Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2019
    Hi Rav, there is already a case number for this in our situation: 5722198.  It's so frustrating every time I get to speak to your support (which is a struggle just to get hold of them, right now i've been on waiting on the phone for nearly 1 hr now), they just tell me the escalation team is looking into it and this has been weeks!