STP file not showing in list of transmissions when uploaded

Options
Alana Edwards
Alana Edwards Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have logged into Recon Single Touch Payroll and Uploaded the STP file.  It says Success at the top of the screen, however nothing is showing up in the Lists of Transmissions section to submit.
I am using Reckon Accounts Premier 2019.
I have gone through all the steps on the YouTube tutorial numerous times now.  I can't work out where I'm going wrong ??? 

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Are you able to post a screen shot Alana?  might help us to see what it could be?
  • Alana Edwards
    edited July 2019
    Options

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good call on the screenshot Linda, this one had me scratching my head..

Alana, I notice that in GovConnect you've selected the Payroll Premier product rather than Reckon Accounts.
    Can you please select 'Add Products' and then tick the Reckon Accounts option and then submit your file to that product in GovConnect. Should go through without a problem.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Alana Edwards
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hooray!  Thanks so much.  Knew it had to be something simple, but for the life of me couldn't work out what I'd done wrong.