STP file still pending status after 4 business days

Tanya_9188937
Tanya_9188937 Member Posts: 18
edited November 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi, I uploaded my first STP file last week on Thursday 4th July & it's still pending.  I know we were advised at peak periods it would take the ATO up to 3 business days to process but this has now been 4.  Anyone else having the same issue? Or should I contact the ATO?  Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Tanya,
    Click on the 'Detail' link on the pay event to view the most recent response from the ATO.
    More info on how the status messages work here - STP submission status messages in GovConnect

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tanya_9188937
    Tanya_9188937 Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for your assistance Rav, I was not aware that I had to click on the Detail link to get the status to update (now I know for this week).  Status has now updated to "success" so happy days for me :)
  • Heidi Caponi
    Heidi Caponi Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    I also have a pending pay run from 26th June on the mobile app? I rang the ATO and this has gone through? Help!! what do I do with the pending status? TIA 
  • Joanne_10112686
    Joanne_10112686 Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2019
    Hi. I have a client who has all their pays showing as pending (4 for this financial year) Yet we checked the ATO portal and they are all submitted successfully.  The client wanted to find out if anything can be done so that the status shows correctly?
  • Heidi Caponi
    Heidi Caponi Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2019
    has anyone has any answers re this? thanks