STP Finalisation

monique goddard
monique goddard Member Posts: 6
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am using Reckon Hosted 2018 and have tried to lodge a finalisation declaration through govconnect for STP. I have resubmitted a previous pay run with a final pay event. I am getting two error messages:
Additional property "totalGross" exists in instance when not allowed
Additional property "Total PAYG" exists in instance when not allowed

How do I fix these please? 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Monique,
    After creating the pay event file in Hosted that has been marked with the Final Pay Event selection, please ensure that you ticking the Update Event/Finalise Year option in GovConnect. (screenshot example below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• monique goddard
    edited July 2019
    HI. Thank for the reply. I have ticket the Update a previously completed ATO submission or Finalise Year but receive the message I quoted above.
  • monique goddard
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I am still having trouble with the STP finalisation declaration. I have upgraded to hosted 2019 but now it is not giving me the option of uploading the file in govconnect at all. My accountant said she has all our information and it's all ok but I'm concerned that I haven't been able to do the finalisation declaration. 
  • monique goddard
    edited July 2019
    Never mind. I figured it out.