STP Finalise error

Options
Janine_9686095
Janine_9686095 Member Posts: 12
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am getting an error uploading the finalise year STP file to GovConnect on the Reckon portal.

instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalGross", instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalPAYG". 

Please assist.

Comments

• Costa
    Costa Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I had an employee with a duplicate employee number to one previously terminated and I changed it in the employee record because both will appear in the year end but I notice that the previous weeks pays still carry the old number, wondering if this caused this error? System will not allow me to change previous weeks employee number.

• Brooke
    Brooke Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I am getting the exact same error when I try to submit 'finalise year' information.  How do I find out where the error is coming from?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,384 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi all,
    The finalise year pay event is an Update Event so when you're uploading this into GovConnect, ensure that you are select the Update Event option as the file type.

There's more info on this on page 5 of our tax table upgrade guide here and our End of Year finalisation help guide here

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brooke
    Brooke Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav - that's done the trick!
  • E McM
    E McM Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Just wondering if the file comes up with the above message can this be uploaded again to GovConnect.
    Thanks
    Elaine