STP GovConnect Registration

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Hi!
STP GovConnect rego issue. Have only got to the step where asks for ABN. Now saying, "Error:User does not have admin access" 
We have two licences, #1 is the Owner. #2 is mine & it WAS set for user. I've logged into #1 & changed #2 to Administration. Still won't work!!! 
I've held off setting up STP, reading everyone elses issues, & now I can't even get past step 3!!!
HELP!!
Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

• 666 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

Is anyone able to offer some direction please? Can't get through to customer support & ATO said it's a software issue....needs to be called Multi Touch Payroll :(
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 80,686 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Leisha,
Can I just clarify why the GovConnect STP service is not being set up by the admin/in the admin's Reckon Portal account?
Typically, the admin needs to register the ABN and then SHARE it with secondary users who will then be able to also submit STP pay events from their own account.
Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

Hi Rav,

I didn't realise there was a difference?!?! The only way we've ever been able to login as the 'admin' is once we've already entered our Username or Reckon ID number & password, then we can enter User #1 or User #2 or Admin to open our company file. Our 'admin' doesn't have a username that I even know or have seen, unless I should have set it up with hubby's/owner licence??
I started setting this up following the webinar recording from 19th May 2019, in conjunction with the Reckon Accounts Hosted Step by Step guide. Neither of them said anything about an 'admin' set up when I started the process.
How do I find out what it is? Can I even fix it now?

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hmmm.. I don't think we're quite on the same page or I might be misunderstanding what is happening at the moment.
Can you send me the following details please and I'll see if I can do some checks to give me a better idea.

The user names and/or email addresses of the Reckon Portal accounts you have:
The ABN you're trying to register for STP:
Your Reckon Accounts Hosted user name(s):

Send that to me at community@reckon.com
Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

Thanks Rav! It will be me who's not on the right page. I'll send details through now. Thanks so very much. Hadn't been successful in getting through on telephone today.
Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

Hi Rav, Hope you received my email? Any luck? Thanks :)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hey Leisha,
Sorry for the delay, been quite the hectic day today.
I've just shot you an email back.

Cheers
Photo of Leisha S

Leisha S

Thanks Rav! will have a look shortly. Can't imagine how busy things will be for you this week. Thanks again for your time!
Photo of David Williams

David Williams

• 60 Points
I can not get onto Reckon GovConnect.  It says ABN already registered.  I am the only person who set it up and accesses this Reckon Account.  How can I find out the login details for GovConnect?

Please advise.  Thankyou