STP JobKeeper

• Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
I have 4 staff eligible for JK. Havent been able to give them any work over this past month but can still give them the JK apparently. Entering on STP is it $1500 written in Gross, $192 written in tax for each 4 staff? Total for this payrun $6000 Gross, $768 Tax???????
Photo of renee

renee

• 846 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Eric Murphy

Eric Murphy

• 1,606 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I'm working through all this myself as well at the moment but I'd say you should follow whats listed in Reckon's document
Photo of renee

renee

Yeh but whats written in it doesnt say anything about my senario above. Its got an example if someone is working & then gets a top up. & its got someone who goes over the JK. I would like to know how it gets entered if an employee is is getting ONLY the JK
Photo of Margaret Lokmer

Margaret Lokmer

• 424 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
My understanding is that for each employee getting just the JK it will be GROSS: $1500, PAYG: $192 you pay them NET: $1308. On their payslip the payroll item will be JOBKEEPER TOPUP (remembering to include the payroll item JOBKEEPER-START-FNXX for the first time you pay them the JobKeeper but this is the point at which I get lost). Hope that helps.
Photo of renee

renee

This is what I wrote on another thread.
I have 4 staff eligible for JK. Havent been able to give them any work over this past month but can still give them the JK apparently. Entering on STP is it $1500 written in Gross, $192 written in tax for each 4 staff? Total for this payrun $6000 Gross, $768 Tax???????