STP Mobile App

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Been using the mobile APP for android Since July 2019, no issues until this weekend, logged into APP on mobile phone OK but then it redirected to a website.  This is not normal behaviour.  Is there an issue with the APP?   I did not submit any details because this is not normal.
Photo of Rae

Rae

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 93,638 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rae,
When you're logging in, after entering your email address & password can you hit the 'Go' button on your keyboard instead of pushing the 'Continue' button on-screen.

This should get you in but let me know how you get on.
Photo of Rae

Rae

Hi Rav, I tried your solution, no good, it just keeping loading & loading, after 4 minutes of loading i gave up & closed the app. Tried again, same thing, so what's next?
Photo of Rae

Rae

Also , I have uninstalled & reinstalled the app, still keep getting the loading page unfortunately .
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 93,638 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Which version of the app are you using? Android or iOS?
Make sure you are on the latest version (v1.7.0), check your app store for any updates.

If its the Android app you're using, can you please try the following;
-- Close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps

-- Head into your phone settings; Settings > Apps > Reckon STP > Storage > Clear Data
(This path will vary based on your Android phone & OS)

-- Open the app & login
Photo of Rae

Rae

Using latest version as you mentioned. If i do what you said, will that clear all the data I've already entered, this is what the message says
Photo of Rae

Rae

Can i get a response to my question please?
Photo of Joseph Li

Joseph Li

• 1,932 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rae,
Payroll data already processed by the ATO would not be deleted by clearing storage on your phone.
Photo of Peter French

Peter French

• 522 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Can't get ATO to register clients under Elite STP as they say there is no approval number