STP Mobile App. Unable to fix incorrect EOFY report.

• Question
  • Updated 1 day ago
I have used the STP mobile app for the entire 19/20 year. My December 19 submission is still showing Pending because of ATO problems. A duplicate December run was submitted successfully. All twelve months have been submitted and the totals on the ATO portal are correct. However the EOFY report includes the Pending December amounts. If I put in a correction submission then the ATO figures will be wrong. How do I fix this please?
Photo of David Halliwell

David Halliwell

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 105,082 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi David,
With the STP app's new update (v1.12.9), the only figure that is important and will be sent to the ATO as your EOFY finalisation is what shows in the EOFY 2019/20 Report in the STP app.
Anything that has been done prior to this will be overwritten with the EOFY submission so you just need to ensure you made the necessary adjustments in the app to correct the Pay Summary figures for your employees in the app. From the sounds of it, you'll need to create a negative adjustment to remove the figures that have been added from the 'Pending' submissions.

There's more info in our EOFY Finalisation Guide here -
HELP GUIDE: End of Financial Year Finalisation with the STP Mobile App
Photo of David Halliwell

David Halliwell

• 104 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thank you very much Rav.

Photo of Dale Kennedy

Dale Kennedy

• 118 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
That was helpful, however the summary numbers a very long way out. In some cases more than double what is entered in the employees pay run. Are you saying that it doesn't sum up the employees pay rums at all and just provides random numbers?
I can do the adjustments but the are huge adjustments.
Photo of Gizelle

Gizelle

• 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same! When I try to adjust it doesn’t accept negative numbers. I have latest version however I cannot enter negative figures as reckon has much greater figure in eofy totals.
Photo of Tanya Coster

Tanya Coster

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I am having same issue, when i log on to my gov the pay amounts are correct.  They are incorrect on your app  so EOFY report will be incorrect.  if i make adjustments wont that adjust the my gov account and make the wages wrong?