STP No employees have been paid in the give year

Jenny_10159313
Jenny_10159313 Member Posts: 8
Hi,

I'm running Reckon Accounts Plus 2019 and have done the R2 update.

I've been having problems with STP since I started doing it this financial year.

I run payroll fortnightly, and every other pay run, when I go to run STP in reckon, I get this message 'No employees have been paid in the give year.' However every other time it works and I'm able to export the JSON file.

When I get the error, I can export the previous pay period's STP file, but not the current pay run. 

Also when trying to upload my STP file to the reckon portal, I get product key invalid message.

I saw in another post that there was a patch for Payroll Premiere, but I wasn't sure if that patch would work for Accounts Plus 2019, and if it did, I wasn't sure how to do it.

Got a bit going on here. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jenny

Comments

• Sue Kemp
    Sue Kemp Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2019
    Hi Jenny

Not sure if this is going to help, but I got the same error message every time I opened Quickbooks.  I could do a pay run and it uploaded.    I just verified the data (not through backup but on it's own) and it hasn't happened since - as I said not sure if that will fix your problem, but it did mine - give it a go - thx Sue
  • Jenny_10159313
    Jenny_10159313 Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    Hi Sue,

Thanks for that idea. I gave it a go, and no luck, still getting the message.

Take care,
    Jenny