STP - not tax ready in MyGov

Felicity Van
Felicity Van Member Posts: 64
Hi all,

I did the final pay event for the year, however, some of my employees income statements are showing as Not Tax ready in MyGov accounts.  They appear to be casual employees who weren't paid in that final pay for the year.  

There could be casual employees who only worked twice in the year & at the time I didn't know it was their final pay for the 2019 year.

Anyone who was paid in that final pay event for 2019 has a status of "tax ready" in MyGov.

I am using Reckon Accounts Enterprise Desktop & I only have the options of "full file replacement"
"update event"
"final pay event"

I chose final pay event for the last pay of 2019 year.

I have just realised that I was meant to update the product to 2019 R2 & then submit a finalised year.

How can I fix this, so that I don't double up some of the employees who have already got tax ready income statements in their MyGov accounts?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    When you are in 2019R2 - you should be able to click on that final pay event - choose the 18/19 year - but then only tick those employees - who were NOT included in the original final pay event you did earlier?  (ie those who did not get paid on that last pay run in June)
  • Felicity Van
    Felicity Van Member Posts: 64
    edited August 2019
    thank you so much!
  • maureen_10191700
    maureen_10191700 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    I have the free app for up to 4 employees how do I finalise EOFY there seems to be nowhere I can do that
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Maureen,
    When you're sending the final pay run in the micro-business STP app, there's an option on the declaration page that you need to tick to mark that pay run as the final one for the year.

Example screenshot below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.