STP

Sharon Cowley
Sharon Cowley Member Posts: 39
edited August 2018 in Payroll Premier
Hi,
So i had success in submitting one of the companies , The other has the invalid company info , i checked name and numbers but i would like to check the branch number that was set up in the reckon portal gov connect . I know where to find in the payroll premier . I am hoping the error message is something to do with the branch number not matching.

Sharon.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Sharon,
    You may be noticing that in Payroll Premier your branch number is changing from 000 to 001 after a Single Touch Payroll export which might lead to a Invalid Company Information error.

For now, I'd recommend changing the branch number in Payroll Premier back to 000 after performing a successful STP export. 

We're going to be addressing this with an update very soon.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sharon Cowley
    Sharon Cowley Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav,
    I have been changing branch number to 000 ,but I cant see what I entered for the branch number for the gov connect. I also just tried the branch number 001 and tried to export but I got the invalid company again.

Sharon.