STP Pending

Emma_10100757
Emma_10100757 Member Posts: 13
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

I have been using STP reporting fortnightly since 1/7/18. I have recently lodged the final pay event after the payroll processed on 17/6/19 and showing successful.  But when I went through the lodgement list and noticed one lodgement on 8/10/18 still pending and in this pay event, one employee hasn't been paid since, in other words, it's her final pay of the year due to her work nature being casual.  My intention was to pick her from 8/10/18 payroll file and lodge her only as a final event. However, I can't see this pay event on 8/10/18 in the drop down list any more. ATO line has been super busy these days and got hung up all the time...very frustrating indeed!!

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Don't stress Emma - have a read of this..  https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/how-do-i-finalise-my-end-of-year-reporting-with-single-to...  when you upgrade to the R2 version you will have a proper year end function to complete your year with.  
  • Emma_10100757
    Emma_10100757 Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2020
    Thank you Linda! Can you give me a link to download upgrades please? Also is this R2 version including the 19/20 tax table? 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2019
    Emma - you or your business should have received an email yesterday announcing that the update is available and you should be able to log in using your Customer ID and PIN to download the update.  Did you receive this email?