STP - Previous submission stuck with error

Haresh Purohit
Haresh Purohit Member Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
STP - Previous submission stuck with error

ATO STATUS

Error: Please click here to view ATO response messages.

ATO RECEIPT NUMBER
21575170-a553-11e9-87e9-99125e863b93@reckon.com

ATO Messages

The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.

Error message

• You have not nominated this software provider to secure transmissions made through online (cloud based) software.To resolve, please log on to Access Manager (AUSkey required) and select 'my nominated software provider' and follow the instructions to nominate a provider, or call the ATO.You will need provide the following details:Software provider name and/or their ABN and Software ID
I have nominated the software provider now. But two entries still stuck in error state.
What is the best way to fix this i.e. fix the error and submit the payroll entries?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Haresh,
    Any submission you've made BEFORE registering your Software ID with the ATO will not change ie. they will remain in an Error status as they are now.
    Any further submissions that you make moving forward will be successful provided there are no other issues in the data being sent.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Haresh Purohit
    edited August 2019
    How do I clear these errors? Have tried to set the payroll entries in draft and submit again; but does give option to replace the ones with the problem.
  • Haresh Purohit
    edited August 2019
    Do I need to delete the payroll and recreate?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,380 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    You can't do anything with the erroneous pay runs to make them go through or remove them now that they've been submitted and returned an error, they will remain there. We're required to retain all submissions regardless if they returned a successful or erroneous result.

You can recreate the pay run and submit it again if required now that you've registered the Software ID with the ATO.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.