STP Problem Lodging Reckon One

Options
Michelle Muir
Michelle Muir Member Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Request was incorrectly formatted or was missing required items.

I keep on getting the above error everytime I try and lodge a clients STP.  I have looked through everything and can't find what may be incorrectly formatted. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Christine Scully_10551712
    Christine Scully_10551712 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I have been searching for an answer to this too - I found a thread posted a year ago - however it does not answer the question.  I hope someone replies soon, this has taken me many many hours today! 
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Options
    What error are you getting?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Michelle and Christine,
    This error is related to information input into employee profiles. Pay close attention to special characters like brackets, slashes, apostrophe etc.
    We had a case yesterday of the same error message and it was due to an employee phone number being entered as +61 instead of just 61

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jian Li
    Jian Li Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I had the same problem and I called the support number and it turned out something wrong with the details of legal address. I put 'Vic' manually in the state option but I should use 'Victoria'. So check the book settings is important.