STP problems

Options
Huo Wenbo
Huo Wenbo Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi everyone, I recently used the free Reckon to lodge payment of salary, but I didn't realize the free App is only for 1-4 employees business, and I uploaded 10 employees through the free Reckon and ato accepted the status is approved now. But the problem is the total amount of salary was distribute totally wrong. Now is anyone know how can I fix the problem? thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Huo,
    If you need to amend any incorrect figures you've sent through you can do so by creating an Adjustment. In the pay run screen, click on the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'. You can add or remove the difference of the incorrect figures to amend them.

In regard to the number of employees you're sending, have you already moved to a payroll solution? Our Reckon One Payroll solution is fully STP compliant and gives you access to unlimited employees, reports & more. Check it out here - https://www.reckon.com/au/payroll-software/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.